This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Frozen is still a massive hit with kids of all ages so I thought I’d pull together a round up of the best Frozen inspired party ideas, crafts, activities and recipes. Whether you’re planning an official party, or you just want to have a Frozen themed day you won’t want to miss any of these.
Frozen Party Ideas
- Rachel hosted the most amazing Frozen party for her family and friends. I especially love her ice cream cake which reflects the movie so well.
- Holly and Nat had some great ideas for their Frozen themed party, my absolute favourite are the Olaf snow dome favours.
- You can’t have a Frozen party without some awesome invitations, and Jenn has shared her VIP Frozen party passes. I can’t believe she’s giving these away for free!
- Beth has more great ideas for a Frozen party, I especially like her Troll Rocks muffins, it’s nice to see a food item not based on Olaf!
- Sara hosted a breakfast party for her kids, and made some brilliant Olafs from bananas on lollipop sticks!
- Nat and Holly created a Frozen scavenger hunt, with free printables and everything. This would be perfect as a game at a Frozen party or just a great activity for a rainy day.
- Sarah shares her instructions for making a Pin the Nose on the Olaf game, perfect for a Frozen party.
- Adelle shares a wonderful craft that is perfect for little girls; making Frozen bracelets!
- We can’t forget about the loveable Sven so I’m so glad that Jennifer has shared this reindeer activity.
- Sarah shared her recipe for Olaf Frozen snowball pops, you have got to check these out they look so yummy.
- This one made me giggle; Meg took some string cheese from the fridge and turned them into Olafs.
- The guys at Spoonful have a great recipe for an Olaf cupcake.
- Melissa has shared her recipe for a Frozen trail mix, the blue and white minis make it look awesome.
- Kristy’s snowball treats will look great on your party table!
- Debra has the most adorable daughter who is the perfect model for this adorable Frozen Anna cloak. Perfect for little girls who like to pretend to be Anna.
- If you need an Anna outfit to go with that cloak then Janel has the perfect easy-to-follow craft for you, if your daughter prefers to be Elsa then you can follow this tutorial instead.
- Every princess needs a crown right? And this sparkly offering from Tiffany is gorgeous. Your little Elsa will need this to complete her costume!
- Jess has a really easy to follow tutorial to make an Olaf snowglobe, which would be perfect for a gift if your kids are attending a Frozen party.
- No Frozen imaginary play would be complete without some rock trolls, so grab some loo rolls and some paint and follow this tutorial from Spoonful to make some.
- Mindy has a whole page full of wonderful Frozen printables, from mazes and memory card games to spot the difference and colouring pages.
- Kimberley has some beautiful renditions of Anna, Elsa and Olaf for your little ones to colour in.
- Adelle has shared her printable for an Olaf dice game which looks like a lot of fun.
- Kim has made some Frozen bookmarks which she is sharing on her blog, you’ll need to scroll down to get to the printables.
- Anyone for Frozen Bingo? Sara has you covered with her free printables.
~Clare – currently pinning to Family Fun Time.