Food Processor Desserts
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you always end up buying dessert from the store because homemade seems like too much effort you need to check out these food processor desserts. So delicious, and some of them you can whip up in just five minutes!
- 5-Minute Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe – “Four ingredients and five minutes. Add a homemade waffle cone to the equation and you should go ahead and alert your local ice cream shop that there’s a new dairy queen in town. She’s lean, she’s mean and she doesn’t require an ice cream machine. Behold, 5-Minute Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt.”- Just a Taste
- Chocolate Mousse – “Medrich uses a food processor to both chop the chocolate and blend the mousse in this super-creamy version. Serve it in pretty glasses and let your guests assume you slaved away making it; only you have to know that your food processor did all the work.”- Pure Wow
- Pistachio Shortbread Cookies – “So make these Pistachio Shortbread cookies because you’re pining for spring. Serve them at a sophisticated (ha) St. Paddy’s Day soiree. Bake up a batch to leave for the Easter Bunny. Whatever you do, you must try them. And if you decide to pay homage to pistachios by making them during the Official Month of the Color Green (you heard it here first), well then, all the better…”- Five Heart Home
- Pumpkin Scones with Brown Butter Glaze – “If you’ve never made homemade scones before, don’t be intimidated! They are actually very simple to throw together. You can certainly make the dough by hand, but if you happen to have a food processor, it renders the steps pretty much effortless.”- Five Heart Home
- Carrot Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – “The benefits of the sheet cake version are two-fold. The cake takes less time to prepare and it will serve a whole grundle of people. Handy, when you are taking dessert to a family party, work party, who doesn’t love a party, bring this Carrot Sheet Cake to every party…you get the idea. This cake is fabulous, my friends. Moist, flavorful…everything a cake should be.”- Jamie Cooks It Up
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Mango Ice Cream – “Believe it or not, you don’t have to dive into a tub of sugary, storebought ice cream! Make your own creamy, soft-serve style ice cream using just three ingredients: coconut milk, frozen fruit, and honey.”- Skinny Ms
- Fool Proof Pie Crust – “I just recently tried America’s Test Kitchen’s Fool Proof Pie Crust, and OMG. Let’s talk about why it’s so good. First, there is a little bit of sugar in there which really adds something for me. Second, it comes together so easily. Like it makes me feel like maybe I should have been a pastry chef. It’s that convincing of a pie crust. Finally, it’s delicious. I made an amazing pie in it that I’m going to share with you later this week, and I totally ate every last bit of crust.”- Wine and Glue
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake – “This cake is definitely a little on the rich side, so I was fine with a small slice, but Geoff devoured a giant slice with a big glass of milk on the side. If you love peanut butter and chocolate like he does, this is definitely the cake for you!”- The Baker Upstairs
~Clare, currently pinning to Amazing Recipes