Homemade Fudge Candy Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re looking for a homemade gift for someone with a sweet tooth you are going to love today’s collection, because I’ve rounded up the yummiest homemade fudge candy recipes I could find! These are perfect for any occasion, from Valentine’s to Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas, or of course a birthday!
- S’mores Fudge “With a yummy graham cracker crust and a top layer of fudge made with marshamallow fluff, it absolutely tastes like a S’more, but with the richness of fudge.”- Wine and Glue
- Oreo Fudge “The holidays call for all sorts of fudge and candy! Luckily this Oreo Fudge doesn’t require any technical equipment like a candy thermometer. It’s only 3 ingredients and as easy as can be!”- Dessert Now Dinner Later
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge “White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge – A decadent, but easy, fudge recipe perfect for the Winter season. It also makes a great gift idea!”- Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Skittles Rainbow Fudge “Creamy white chocolate fudge swirled with rainbow colors and stuffed with Skittles. Because St. Patrick’s Day is all about FUN!!”- Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Cotton Candy Fudge “All this cold and snow can make a person feel as dreary as the sky looks outside their window, HOWEVER, today I’m bringing some color and sweetness to you with this delicious Cotton Candy Fudge!”- Smart Schoolhouse
- 5-Minute Microwave Nutella Fudge “This sinful recipe was made with your husband in mind. And yes. It is as easy as steak and ramen noodles. Yet, everyone raves about this fudge! No really… they rave. One bite and I hear, “Omgsh, this is the best fudge I have ever had!!” I politely shake my head and say, “Thank you, I think so too.” If they only knew how easy it was!!”- Layers of Happiness
- Gingerbread Fudge “This quick and easy gingerbread fudge recipe is perfectly spiced and festive. You’ll love how rich, creamy and crunchy this fudge is thanks to the festive Christmas sprinkles.”- Sweet 2 Eat Baking
- Winter White Red Velvet Fudge “I’ve been in mad-scientist mode again this past week. Don’t ask my why, but an idea to make Winter White Red Velvet Fudge popped into my head out of nowhere. I loved the idea and thought it would be a delightful treat for Valentines and also for Christmas, so I started tinkering in my little kitchen/chemistry lab. It had to be really pretty and even more important; super delicious, right?”- The Cafe Sucre Farine
- Easy Chocolate Fudge “You can make this fudge in just a few minutes. Make it over and over. For every party, last minute gift, or just because you need a chocolate fix to get you through any holiday stress.”- Chocolate Chocolate and More
- Lemon Meringue Fudge “For our first recipe we have Lemon Meringue Fudge – baked in Brisbane, photographed in Sydney and sent out via the world wide web for everyone to see, make and eat!”- Sweet Style Blog
- Easy Rocky Road Fudge “Looking for the easiest fudge recipe? Today’s Easy Rocky Road Fudge is your answer. And it’s absolutely delicious too!”- Shugary Sweets
- Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge “What would YOU do for a piece of Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge? One piece of this fudge, and you’re going to keep wanting more!”- Shugary Sweets
~Clare, currently pinning to Christmas Recipes