This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Green Bean Salad with Tomatoes & Feta
This versatile Green Bean Salad with Tomatoes & Feta combines garden fresh herbs and veggies with the delicious salty flavour of Feta cheese.
As an added bonus, it takes less than 20 minutes to put together and can be enjoyed either warm or cold.
This salad is a great choice for your next cookout or summer potluck.
- 1½ lbs. fresh green beans, tips removed and cut in half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 1 T. fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 T. fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. sherry vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 c. Feta cheese, crumbled
- Over high heat, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add green beans and cook until crisp tender, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the green beans and then transfer to a large bowl of ice water to prevent further cooking.
- Remove green beans from the ice bath and pat dry before adding to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, olive oil, and vinegar to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Gently fold in crumbled Feta cheese and serve immediately.
- Salad can also be chilled and served cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.