This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
DIY Fairy Garden Ideas
Today we’ve been looking at all kinds of wonderful ways to make a fairy garden with your kids.
From teeny teacup fairy gardens to huge bird bath gardens there are ideas of all shapes and sizes here to inspire you!
12. A vintage teacup makes the PERFECT garden for a fairy!
Found it here: Teacup Fairy Garden
11. A large dish makes the perfect container for a fairy garden
Found it here: DIY Fairy Garden Inspired by Tinkerbell
10. Turn a wooden bird house into a fairy house
Found it here: DIY Fairy Garden Houses
9. Copious amounts of glitter add sparkle to your fairy garden
Found it here: Make a Terrarium Fairy Garden
8. Make a container fairy garden in an old bird bath
Found it here: Bird Bath Fairy Garden
7. A fairy garden packs a literacy punch
Found it here: Backyard Fairy Garden Storytelling
6. Build a fairy garden that can change as your child plays
Found it here: Fairy Garden Play
5. The vibrant shimmering colours of polymer clay are perfect for fairy houses
Found it here: Make Your Own Fairy Houses
4. The magic of a fairy garden lies in the teeny details
Found it here: Make Your Own Fairy Garden
3. Fairy gardens help build a child’s imagination
Found it here: DIY Fairy Garden with Kids
2. Fairy gardens are a great way to teach children how to look after plants
Found it here: Fairy Garden Small World
1. A fairy garden is a never ending project for kids in the summer
Found it here: Let’s Build a Fairy Garden Table!
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great stuff!