Today we’ve been looking at all kinds of wonderful ways to make a fairy garden with your kids. From teeny teacup fairy gardens to huge bird bath gardens there are ideas of all shapes and sizes here to inspire you!
Don’t forget to scroll all the way to the end so you don’t miss any of the fabulous ideas, and be sure to pin your favourites as you go so you can find them again later!
How to make a fairy garden with your kids
12. A vintage teacup makes the PERFECT garden for a fairy!
11. A large dish makes the perfect container for a fairy garden
10. Turn a wooden bird house into a fairy house
9. Copious amounts of glitter add sparkle to your fairy garden
8. Make a container fairy garden in an old bird bath
7. A fairy garden packs a literacy punch
6. Build a fairy garden that can change as your child plays
5. The vibrant shimmering colours of polymer clay are perfect for fairy houses
4. The magic of a fairy garden lies in the teeny details
3. Fairy gardens help build a child’s imagination
2. Fairy gardens are a great way to teach children how to look after plants
1. A fairy garden is a never ending project for kids in the summer
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more great stuff!