DISCLOSURE: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase. All opinions are my own, and I only recommend products that will add value for my readers.
13 of the Best St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
What better way to get into the St. Patty’s Day spirit than with a DELICIOUS cupcake or two. From pots of gold and leprechauns for the kids, and Irish Cream frosting for the grownups we’ve got 13 of the best St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes to get your party started!
13. Yum! Green velvet cupcakes topped with cream cheese
12. If you love chocolate combined with mint You’ll LOVE these cupcakes!
11. And just to show you that no two Andes mint cupcakes are the same…
10. St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes that are strictly for the grownups!
9. You’re drooling right??
8. Making Ombre cupcakes is easier than you might think
7. These are the perfect cupcakes for a St. Patty’s Day children’s party!
6. Shh. With toppings this cute no one would notice if you didn’t actually bake the cupcakes!
5. No time to bake? Buy some cupcakes from the store and use this CUTE toppers to decorate them!
4. These might be the CUTEST leprechauns we’ve ever seen!
3. No one is going to BELIEVE that these came from a cake box mix!
2. There really is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow
1. Your kids will LOVE this rainbow frosting!