From birthdays to baby showers, housewarming to get well soon, and even PTA fundraisers these DIY gift baskets are total show stoppers!
DIY Gift Baskets Everyone Will Love
- DIY Gift Baskets Everyone Will Love
- DIY Gift Baskets
- Laundry basket baby shower gift
- Give the Gift of Coffee
- Garden Themed Silent Auction Basket
- Tackle Box Craft Kit
- A Cheer Up “Sunshine” Basket
- A Gift in a Tin: Christmas Baking Kit
- DIY New Baby Gift Baskets
- Perfect Pedicure Gift Basket
- A Gift In A Tin: Family Game Night In A Tin
- DIY Gift Basket for Men (Grill Master Edition)
- Happy Birthday in A Box!
- A Gift in a Tin: Winter Cold Survival Kit
- Pancake Breakfast Gift Basket
- Minibar in a Jar (an easy gift idea)
- Get Well Kit
- A Gift in a Tin: Craft Night in a Tin
- Breakfast Hostess Gift | Banana Bread and Honey Butter
- A Gift in a Tin: Spa Day in a Tin
- Gardener's Gift Basket - The Merrythought
- A Gift in a Tin: Ice Cream Sundaes in a Tin
- Baby Gift Basket
- An Easy End Of Year Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Gift Wrap Caddy
- Fun In The Sun End Of Year Teacher Gift
- Christmas Breakfast Easy Hostess Gift
- DIY Spa Gift Basket
- The Best Bridal Shower Gift For A Spring Wedding
- How To Curate The Perfect DIY Housewarming Gift Basket
- DIY Get Well Gift Basket
- New Neighbor Welcome Gift
- DIY College School Supplies Gift Basket
- DIY Spa Kit + Free Printable
- Summer Hostess Gift: Freshly Squeezed Lemonade
- DIY Mini Spa Kit
- Thanksgiving Gift Ideas: Caramel Apple Basket
- Housewarming Gift basket
- DIY Gift Idea: Sangria for Friends
- How to: Make the Perfect DIY Housewarming Basket
- How to Make a Gift Basket of Cheese, Nuts and Crackers
- Here's The Scoop Ice Cream Gift Basket
- College Survival Kit
- Teal Birthday Gift Idea for Friends
- Gift and fundraiser basket ideas
- Teacher Gift Idea: Now That The STRAIN is Over!
- Adult Easter Basket Inspiration
- Fall Themed Thank You Gift Idea
If you want to put together a truly unique gift for a friend or family member you can’t go wrong with a DIY gift basket.
It’s the best way to put together some thoughtful and unique items to show them how much you care.
And gift baskets can be used for any and all occasions too, from birthdays and Christmas to Baby Showers and housewarmings, and of course Mother’s and Father’s Day and as get well soon care packages.
Oh and don’t forget welcoming a new neighbor!
These DIY ideas could also be used to put together the most amazing items for your PTA or other charity fundraisers.
Before we get onto the amazing inspiration here are some quick tips for making DIY gift baskets that no one will ever forget:
1. Be creative with the container:
The important thing to think about before you start collecting up the items is that you don’t actually need a basket to make a gift basket.
Oh no, you can be a lot more creative than that.
The ideas I’ve collected up for you today will help you stretch your imagination so that your gift selection can be contained in a tackle box, a bucket, a mixing bowl, a pair of slippers and even a slow cooker!
2. Make sure it looks amazing:
When you’re putting your “basket” together you’ll want to play around with the order of the contents so that the finished gift looks really stylish.
It’s a good idea to use filler paper, which you can buy from Amazon or you could make some yourself by running some colored paper through your shredder!
3. Think personalized:
If your gift basket is for a loved one make it even more unique by including a personalized item.
From mugs and aprons to notebooks and pillows we’ve got lots of beautiful products waiting to personalize in our Zazzle store!
4. Include something edible:
Ok this isn’t an absolute must do, but while you’re putting your basket together think about adding in an edible treat for the recipient to enjoy while they’re exploring the other items in the basket!
5. If you’re out of time… shop your kitchen!
If you’re looking for a cute last minute gift basket you can put together without even having to run to the store check out this video over on Skillshare. If you don’t have an account yet don’t worry – you can get a two week free trial by using my referral link!
Now onto the ideas!