How to set up your own home coffee station
- How to set up your own home coffee station
- Home Coffee Bar Accessories
- Coffee Wall Art
- Coffee Station Ideas
- Add a chalkboard wall to your coffee bar
- Add a sink and a fridge if you have room
- A wooden cart is a great place to set up your coffee bar
- Repurpose an old dresser into a coffee station
- Wire baskets are perfect for storing coffee pods
- Decorate your coffee bar for the Holidays
- A mini station is perfect for non-coffee drinkers
- Small kitchen coffee tray
- Make use of an unused wall in your kitchen
- Use the empty space by your sink
- Upcycle an old metal cart into a rolling coffee station
- Convert a bookcase into a simple modern bar
If you are a coffee lover then one of the best things you can do when organizing your kitchen is set up a home coffee station.
By having everything you need to prepare your coffee all in one place you’ll save yourself time in the morning.
And you’ll probably save money too since you’ll be less likely to pick up take out coffee on the way to work if you’re running late!
There are so many ways you can set up a coffee bar at home, you can use your kitchen counter, a cabinet, a rolling cart or even have a coffee bar custom built!
How to put together a coffee bar on the counter
You probably have all your coffee making equipment and accessories on the counter and in a cabinet already.
The key to creating a coffee station in your kitchen is to group all the items together.
So you might have your coffee machine out on the counter, and then in the cabinet above you can keep all your mugs, cups, spoons and of course coffee beans, grinds and other vital ingredients.
How to set up a coffee bar on a rolling cart
If you have friends over for coffee regularly you might want to put all your coffee making necessities on a rolling cart instead of in a cabinet.
Whether you wheel it over to your island or out into the living area you’ll have everything you need in easy reach.
Your friends will be impressed too!
A cart is also a good idea if you don’t have any spare countertop space in your kitchen. A trolley can stand against a blank wall to make use of the small space.
Home Coffee Bar Accessories
When you’re putting together your coffee bar don’t forget about the accessories.
Think about glass jars for storing coffee beans and sugar, a serving tray if you’re not having a trolley, ad of course some nice cups and some pretty napkins.