This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Ginger-Peach Iced Tea
This Instant Pot Ginger-Peach Iced Tea is the perfect way to beat the heat this summer.
This drink is refreshingly fruity and thanks to your Instant Pot you can be enjoying a glass in less than 30 minutes!
You’ll want to remove the tea bags as soon as the pressure has been fully released to avoid a bitter taste to your tea.
If you like a nice strong glass of iced tea then you will need to leave the bags in longer so add a pinch of baking soda prior to brewing.
- 8 c. water
- 6 organic black tea bags, paper tags removed
- 4 fresh peaches, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 T. fresh ginger, finely minced
- Local honey, to taste
- Optional garnish:
- 1 fresh peach, cut into thin slices
- 6-8 fresh mint sprigs
- Add water, tea bags, peaches, and fresh ginger to Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting on normal for 5 minutes.
- When finished, allow pressure to release naturally (NR) for 10-15 minutes, then do a quick release (QR) to allow the remaining pressure to escape.
- Carefully strain hot tea mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids. Pour the remaining liquid into a large, heat-resistant pitcher.
- Sweeten with honey, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Cool slightly before serving over ice with peach slices and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired. Enjoy!
Tip: Remove tea bags as soon as the pressure has been fully released to prevent bitterness. If you prefer stronger tea and want to leave the bags in longer, add a pinch of baking soda prior to brewing.