This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
June Journaling Prompts
If you’ve just started out writing a journal and you feel nervous looking at a blank page you might find these June journaling prompts helpful.
You can pick out the ones that speak to you most to write about in your journal, or work your way through the entire list.
Don’t forget to download your free printable at the end of this post!
1. What goals do you have for the month of June?
2. National Gardening Week: This is a great time to plant something. Write about what you choose to plant in your garden.
3. What do you hope to achieve this week?
4. What are your favorite plants?
5. What are your favorite flowers?
6. What do you like to do when the weather gets hot?
7. Reflect on your favorite part of spring.
8. Today is best friend’s day: What is something you can do to celebrate?
9. If you were to call a friend right now, who is the first person you think of? Why do you think that is?
10. Write about what friendship means to you.
11. In what ways can you be a better friend?
12. Write a stream of consciousness journal entry.
13. Doodle or draw a picture of how you are feeling today.
14. It is now halfway through June – what are you grateful for this month?
15. List some regrets you have, and how you can change your mind set about them.
16. Today is Father’s Day in the U.S. If you celebrate it, what will you do?
17. What is your favorite Father’s Day memory?
18. Go Fishing Day – Are you a fan of fishing? Talk about a time you learned to fish or enjoyed fishing.
19. Get creative with a short story or poem about cats.
20. Try a new recipe and journal your experience.
21. First Day of Summer: Do one thing to help celebrate it today.
22. Do you know what Summer Solstice is? Talk about it.
23. Make a list of 10 things you want to do this summer.
24. List some personal summer goals.
25. List some work-related summer goals.
26. What do you think is the best part of your day?
27. Pick a day from your childhood that you remember clearly and write about it.
28. What are some creative projects you have been working on this month?
29. Today is Camera Day. Paste a photograph into your journal and write about it.
30. Write an end of month review about how June went.