This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
This week we’ve been searching for easy paper plate crafts for kids to share with you and have discovered everything from paper plater polar bears and snakes to flying dragons and dream catchers!
- Paper Plate Weaving – “If you want to give your child a basic idea of how to weave thread into cloth, all you need is some yarn and a paper plate. Here’s a fun weaving craft that will keep kids of any age busy for hours.”- Bedtime Math
- Paper Plate Mouse Craft – “We love transforming ordinary Paper Plates into cute kids crafts.Sticking with our easy animal theme, we decided to create an adorable paper plate mouse. Seriously adorable!”- Housing a Forest
- Paper Plate Cars – “Calling ALL my crafty mommy friends! Today’s post is for those rough and tumble boys that absolutely LOVE cars. My son has hit the Matchbox car phase and he is growing quite a collection. I admit – I’ve been waiting quite some time for him to “finally” pick a favorite thing and I’m all for this one!”- Glued to My Crafts
- MollyMooCrafts Paper Plate Craft – “This paper plate craft desk tidy is just for you. Perfect for girlie girls of all ages, it’s sweet, easy to make, and fun to hang beside your child’s bed or homework desk to hold those all important ‘things’.”- Molly Moo
- Paper Plate & Cupcake Liner Fish – “We love paper plate crafts and we love cupcake liner crafts so we combined those two fun materials and made paper plate & cupcake liner fish!”- Easy Peasy and Fun
- Paper Plate Hot Air Balloons – “Our house is still buzzing about the wonderful Canberra Balloon Spectacular that we went to see last weekend. It is truly a fabulous event and it inspired us to create our own hot air balloons (crafty versions at least) “- Honey Bee Books
- Paper Plate Caterpillar – “Calling ALL my Eric Carle fans!!! I’ve shared quite a few kid crafts in the past month centered around this particular author and today I’m bringing yet another fun & kid friendly craft to the table!”- Glued to My Crafts
- Peacock Craft – “Last week Georgia came running up to me and asked “mummy what’s a pocock?”. Not being sure exactly what she meant she tried again to say it in various forms including “po-pea-cock”, “cock cock” and “peacock”. I eventually realised she meant peacock after she described its large feathers and told me she had seen one in a book at preschool.”- Clare’s Little Tots
- Flying Paper Plate Dragons – “If you have a dragon lover at home, then you’ll love this craft too. I’ve even included a template so that you can easily make these paper plate dragons with your little ones too!”- Pink Stripey Socks
- Polar Bear Masks – “We’ve been learning about Polar Bears this week and to go along with all the books we’ve read we decided to make Polar Bear Masks. They turned out so cute and my boys just love them!”- I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper Plate Snake Craft Using Bubble Wrap – “Make your own paper plate snake with your kids using the most fun tool of all- BUBBLE WRAP! It’s easy and turns out very cute.”- Crafty Morning
- Paper Plate Crafts – Dream Catchers with Hearts – “You can make these dream catchers look even prettier by threading beads as you go along.”- Red Ted Art