Turn your backyard into a playground for your kids to enjoy all year round with these awesome DIY backyard ideas. They’re total boredom busters and screen-free!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Cool DIY Backyard Ideas for Kids
If your kids would rather play video games or watch hours of YouTube because your backyard is dull and boring you need these awesome DIY backyard ideas in your life!
It’s easier than you think to turn your backyard into a boredom busting playground that your kids won’t want to stop playing in, whatever the weather!
Info on this page:
- Cool DIY Backyard Ideas for Kids
- DIY Backyard Playground Ideas
- DIY American Ninja Warrior Backyard Obstacle Course
- 20 minute crafter--Skateboard Swing!!
- DIY Water Wall For Summer STEM
- Tire Climbing Tower
- DIY Wooden Roads and Ramps for Toy Cars
- DIY Sound Wall
- Airplane Play Structure
- DIY Backyard Climbing Wall
- Make your own DIY tetherball set!
- DIY Treehouse Playhouse
- Ladybug and Bumble Bee Tic-Tac-Toe
- Kids Climbing Play Structure
- Tire Teeter Totter
- How to Make a PVC Pipe Sand and Water Table
- Easy DIY Rainbow Paver Hopscotch
- Backyard Race Car Track
- How to Make a Giant Outdoor Chalkboard
- DIY Sand Box
- DIY: Pool Noodle Race Track
- DIY Outdoor Train Table: a Wooden Train Garden Railway
- Bring on the Water
- Making Bike Play More Exciting...
- Outdoor Easel Tutorial & Plans - Tried & True Creative
- Build a Water Balloon Launcher that the Whole Family will LOVE!
- DIY Outdoor Sound Wall/Music Station
- DIY Sandpit from a Boat
- Build a Mudpie Station…
- Make Your Own Rope Swing