Food processor appetizers can save you time as well as money and you can bet that they taste a whole lot better than store bought alternatives too! So if you find yourself stocking up on jars of dips and peanut butter at the store because the thought of actually preparing any of it by hand fills you with dread now is the time to put your food processor to work instead!
Oh and if you don’t have a processor yet (gasp!) check out our food processor reviews to find the one that’s right for your family!
Food Processor Appetizer Recipes
- Spicy Chipotle White Bean Dip – “A healthy bean dip with a spicy kick that you could easily make in the food processor in 5 minutes!”- Damn Delicious
- Best Damn Salsa Ever! – “Garden tomatoes are the star of the show in this salsa, but if you’re not lucky enough to have a garden full of tomatoes, I suggest buying your tomatoes from a Farmer’s Market. You’ll be surprised what a difference in flavor it makes.”- Kim’s Cravings
- Spinach Pesto Recipe – “Spinach Pesto – Made with just a handful of everyday ingredients including fresh spinach and parmesan cheese, this healthy sauce goes great with pasta, chicken, veggies, and much more!”- Diethood
- Sun Dried Tomato Basil Hummus – “You will love all the Mediterranean flavors in this Sun Dried Tomato Basil Hummus, it is simply addictive! This is something that will definitely add some excitement to the same old boring lunches we all keep having every day. Lunch is something I never put a lot of effort into but homemade hummus adds some serious pizzaz to any lunch.”- Cooking Classy
- Homemade Potato Chips – “Making homemade potato chips is so simple, and it’s a delicious way to help fight those “snack attacks.” All you need are three ingredients!”- Momables
- 5 Minute Homemade Peanut Butter – “This is The Peanut Butter of peanut butters. It’s peanut butter like you’ve never seen before. Or have you? If you’ve made your own peanut butter, you’re already five hundred light years ahead of me in coolness. But if you haven’t made homemade peanut butter yet, we need to talk.”- Pinch of Yum
- Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks – “How are you all doing? Ready for a simple recipe that’s gluten free, low carb and really easy to make? I hope you are because this recipe is a winner and a keeper.”- Jo Cooks
- Broccoli Tots – “Broccoli tots are easy to make and I found them to be super addicting. I “tested” half a dozen right out of the oven before stopping myself to take a few photos. Then I promptly finished the rest.”- Kirbie Cravings
~Clare, currently pinning to Amazing Recipes