Working from home is becoming the new norm, so check out these clever ideas for creating a home office space you’ll want to work in.
Home Office Ideas and Inspiration
- Home Office Ideas and Inspiration
- 18 Ways to Create a Home Office Space that Works for You
- Make a bedside desk
- Create a renter friendly home office in your bedroom
- Turn an unused closet into your office
- From closet to office with some clever IKEA hacks
- Add some plants for a touch of nature
- Separate your office from your living space
- Use a peg board for storage
- Or make a hanging pocket system
- Matching storage gives a cohesive look
- You can turn any tiny nook into a workspace
- Clever ideas for your home office setup
- Keep your workspace minimal and monochrome
- Or add a splash of pattern
- Make your own space-saving drop down desk
- Or a huge expanse of butcher's block
- Create an office space large enough for two
- Or a space where you can stand and work
- Transform an old playroom into an office space
Working from home certainly has its benefits but it can be tricky too if you have no clear workspace.
You might have problems with storage, need a quiet space away from noisy kids and pets for your video conferences, or just need an actual desk so you’re not balancing your laptop on the arm of the sofa!
Today we’re bringing you some clever ideas for ways you can create a home office space that will make it more enjoyable to work from home.
Whether you have a whole room available to convert to an office space or you need to carve out a tiny nook in the corner of your kitchen or even your bedroom we’ve got you covered!