This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Giving old furniture a makeover is a great way to be creative, save money and help the environment. Check out these genius repurposed armoire ideas for every room in your house!
Repurposed Armoire Ideas
Today we’re back with another set of amazing furniture makeovers you need to see. And this time we’re bringing you some genius repurposed armoire ideas!
Just in case you’re wondering what an armoire is. it’s a free standing cabinet or wardrobe, which was traditionally used for storing clothes, so it usually has a hanging rail inside and maybe some shelves.
They are classic pieces of furniture and beautifully designed, but sadly often not deep enough for modern day coat hangers to fit inside.
If you find an armoire at your local flea market or Facebook group be sure to snap it up because once you’ve seen the amazing ways you can makeover these pieces of furniture you’re going to want to bring one into your home.
More repurposed ideas you need to see:
Are you ready to discover 15 repurposed armoire ideas you’ll want to try for yourself?
1. Whitewash it and use it for entryway storage
Source: Love Grows Wild
2. Add a pullout shelf and transform it into a sewing station
3. Use pegboards and hanging baskets to create a Cricut crafting station
Source: Pinterested to DIY
Don’t miss these other clever DIY pegboard ideas!
4. Repaint the outside to give it the ultimate furniture makeover
Source: Tracey’s Fancy
5. Add some pretty wallpaper to the inside
Source: Prodigal Pieces
6. Use an armoire to hide unsightly cables in the garden
Source: Shabby Glam
7. Turn it into glam storage for jewelry and beauty products
Source: DIY Design Fanatic
8. Reduce the height and turn it into a kids crafting table
Source: My Repurposed Life
9. Paint it a divine color and turn it into an entertainment station
Source: Ginger Snap Crafts
10. Turn it into a farmhouse style coffee station for your kitchen
11. Add some shelves and use it to store your board games
Source: The Wicker House
12. Use texture paint to makeover the outside
Source: Holly Kay Studio
13. Turn it into a fancy espresso bar
Source: The Poor Sophisicate
We’ve got more DIY home coffee stations for you to see!
14. Transform your armoire into a hideaway home office
Source: Artzy Fartzy Creations
15. Give it a paint makeover and use it for guest room storage
Source: Little Glass Jar
And there you have it! 15 genius repurposed armoire ideas for every room in your home to inspire you to get creative and give some old furniture a makeover and a new lease of life!
If you loved these ideas be sure to check out our super popular collection of repurposed flea market finds!