This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Zazzle Affiliate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
If you usually buy your hummus from the store you are going to be surprised at how easy it is to make at home, and how much more delicious homemade hummus recipes can be! Here are 12 easy hummus recipes for kids to get you started.
Easy Hummus Recipes for Kids
We have a new favourite kitchen gadget!
Seriously making smooth and yummy hummus has never been so easy when you can let this little slow cooker do the work for you!
And the reason why we love the Hamilton Beach over the other mini crockpots? You can take the crock out for easy cleaning!
- Basil Pesto Hummus Recipe – “Tired of the basic hummus recipe? Try this basil pesto hummus recipe with a lovely, light green color and amazing taste! This is a perfect summer appetizer, vegan and delicious!”- Gourmandelle
- No-Fuss Jalapeno Hummus Recipe – “As I mention, this Jalapeno Hummus is so easy. All of the ingredients are combined in a food processor — and it doesn’t even matter what order you put them in. Just throw them in and process until smooth.”- Home Cooking Memories
- Mexican Lentil Homemade Hummus – “This spicy, Mexican Homemade hummus uses a lentils instead of chickpeas! It’s super easy, creamy and vegan friendly! Perfect for healthy snacking, or game day!”- Food Faith Fitness
- Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Hummus – “This Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Hummus is perfect for pita chips or veggies. It’s garlicy, nutty, and absolutely delicious!”- From Gate to Plate
- Moroccan Spiced Carrot Hummus – “I’ve seen a few recipes for carrot hummus that don’t include chickpeas: this isn’t one of them. I wanted a more traditional hummus, with just a hint of earthy sweetness from the carrots.”- Healthy Delicious
- Dill Pickle Hummus – “Pickles… who doesn’t love pickles right?! I mean okay… some people don’t, but they’re just weird! This month was a real challenge for me to come up with a new recipe using pickles…”- From Gate to Plate
- Spicy Indian Hummus – “Indian food is flavorful, with unique blends of seasonings that tantalize your taste buds. Spicy Indian Hummus is the perfect introduction to Indian flavors, and it will leave you wanting to experience more.”- All She Cooks
- Zesty Avocado & Feta Hummus – “I’m a sucker for a good hummus recipe. I’ve kind of become addicted to it lately and can think of nothing better to snack in the afternoon than some hummus and veggies or even better, some yummy Wild Rice Works Crackers.”- Almost Supermom
- Spicy Avocado Hummus – “This Spicy Avocado Hummus is the perfect appetizer or game day snack! Not only is this stuff soooooo good, but it’s good for you!”- Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Spicy Chipotle Hummus Pasta – “You won’t believe how quickly this spicy chipotle hummus pasta comes together! Saute the chicken and vegetables while the pasta cooks and you’ll have dinner on the table in about a half an hour.”- Healthy Delicious
- Sweet Potato Hummus – “Sweet potato, chickpeas, tahini, and fresh lemon juice combine to create a refreshing hummus twist in this Sweet Potato Hummus.”- The Kitchen is My Playground
- Chipotle Hummus – “This healthy hummus is spiked with smoky chipotle pepper and just the right amount of lemon and garlic to make this addictive dip your new favorite snack!”- Peas and Crayons
~Clare, currently pinning to Kid Friendly Recipes