This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something.
Jean Patch Repair Ideas
There’s nothing quite so frustrating as noticing a hole in your favourite pair of jeans right? And why is it boys ALWAYS manage to put their knees through? We’ve scoured the internet for the best ways to repair ripped jeans and we’ve come up with a list of amazing jean patch repair ideas that are so brilliant you’ll WANT to find holes!
As always be sure to scroll all the way to the end so you don’t miss any of the great ideas. And don’t forget to pin your favourites as you go!
15. DIY How to Patch Jeans
Found it here >> Lily Quilt
If your jeans are paying the price for crawling around after a toddler all day check out how to patch them so they look like they were made that way.
14. Patching Knees with Monster Patches
Found it here >> Inside Nana Bread’s Head
What could be cuter for patching knees that these monsters??
13. An Easier Way to Patch Jeans
Found it here >> Melly Sews
You know how your kids tend to grow too tall for their jeans before they actually outgrow the waist? This clever way to patch jeans actually makes them longer too!
12. How to Add Leather Cuffs to Your Jeans in Just 5 Steps
Found it here >> Brit + Co
If your hems have started to fray it’s time to add some fabulous leather cuffs to give those jeans a new lease of life!
11. Denim Jeans Repair
Found it here >> Confetti Avenue
Just because the crotch has split on your favourite jeans doesn’t mean you have to throw them out!
10. Patching Holes in Jeans with Lace
Found it here >> Tonya Staab
Make your worn out jeans look even cuter by patching the holes with lace.
9. How to Patch Girl’s Jeans
Found it here >> Sugar Bee Crafts
These patchwork patches are super cute!
8. How To Patch A Hole In Your Jeans
Found it here >> Merrick’s Art
Here’s a great way to patch a hole in your jeans so it doesn’t look like it’s been patched at all.
7. How to Add Knee Patches to Jeans
Found it here >> My Poppet Makes
This patching method would work for big and small pairs of jeans.
6. Painted Patches
Found it here >> Ricochet and Away
Here’s a neat way to make iron on patches look less like… ironed on patches!
5. Little Boy Jeans: Refashion (with Union Jack flag)
Found it here >> Make it Love it
Feel free to use your own flag of choice to refashion a pair of plain blue jeans.
4. Mending Jeans with Stitches
Found it here >> Boo Stitch
We love how this patch up job includes some cute stitching around the rip.
3. Cloud Patches
Found it here >> Probably Actually
Add some of these cloud patches to your tot’s trousers so he doesn’t crawl a hole in them, and because they are super ADORABLE!
2. DIY Floral Patched Jeans
Found it here >> One Little Momma
You know you don’t even need a pair of holes jeans to apply patches to, because sometimes you see a designer pair with floral patches that you really just want to DIY!
1. Custom DIY Iron on Patches for Jeans
Found it here >> Smile Like You Mean It
You don’t actually have to go out and buy iron on patches to repair jeans, because sometimes its better to use fabric, especially when it has superheroes on it!
- Jean Patch Repair Ideas
- 15. DIY How to Patch Jeans
- 14. Patching Knees with Monster Patches
- 13. An Easier Way to Patch Jeans
- 12. How to Add Leather Cuffs to Your Jeans in Just 5 Steps
- 11. Denim Jeans Repair
- 10. Patching Holes in Jeans with Lace
- 9. How to Patch Girl’s Jeans
- 8. How To Patch A Hole In Your Jeans
- 7. How to Add Knee Patches to Jeans
- 6. Painted Patches
- 5. Little Boy Jeans: Refashion (with Union Jack flag)
- 4. Mending Jeans with Stitches
- 3. Cloud Patches
- 2. DIY Floral Patched Jeans
- 1. Custom DIY Iron on Patches for Jeans