This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Repurposed Soda Crates
If you’ve often seen vintage Coca Cola crates at the flea market and wondered what on earth you could do with them we’re about to open your eyes to so many new possibilities!
You can pretty much use repurposed soda crates to organize anything in your home.
And if you love farmhouse fixer upper style home decor you are sure to love these ideas!
Christmas Ornament Stand in a Vintage Wooden Crate
What a clever way to display your favorite Christmas ornaments! And when the holidays are over they're all ready to be stored in the attic for next year!
Homemade Fairy Garden Ideas: Vintage Soda Crate Fairy Garden - Darice
Here's an idea for a weekend project you can do with the kids. Take your vintage soda crate and turn it into a magical fairy garden!
How to Make Wooden Soda Crates
If you are inspired by these ideas but can't find any vintage soda crates don't worry! Head over to I Should Be Mopping the Floor to find out how to turn some new wooden wine boxes into vintage looking soda crates!
- Repurposed Soda Crates
- Cute Ideas for Repurposed Soda Crates
- Vintage Soda Crate to Washi Tape Storage
- Indoor Herb Garden
- Old Soda Crate Succulent Garden
- Chalkboard Sign & An Old Crate
- Soda Crate Jewelry Organizer
- Christmas Ornament Stand in a Vintage Wooden Crate
- Wheeled Coke Crate Organizer
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Chest
- Coke Crate Tie Holder
- Vintage Crate and Wire Basket Shelves
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Advent Calendar
- Soda Crate Hot Cocoa Station
- Homemade Fairy Garden Ideas: Vintage Soda Crate Fairy Garden - Darice
- Coca Cola Crate Repurposed
- Vintage Coca-Cola Crate Spice Rack – BROhaha
- Soda Crate Footstool
- Soda Crate Book Shelf
- Essential Oils Storage
- DIY Soda Crate Bracelet Holder
- Soda Crate Flowers
- Vintage Soda Crate Repurpose
- How to Make Wooden Soda Crates