This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and homemade gifts are the perfect way to show the mother of your children how much you appreciate her! So round up the kids and get your craft on with some of these dad-friendly Mother’s Day crafts.
Homemade Mother’s Day Gifts from the Kids
- Visit a Photo Booth and then use the photos to make a wonderful bookmark
- Make an “I love you this much card“
- Decorate some terracotta pots and fill them with beautiful flowers
- Make some cupcake case flowers
- Make a silhouette wall plaque
- Create an I Love You jar
- Make a bottle top charm necklace
- Make some DIY stamped hearts