This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something.
When you think Mother’s Day crafts you might picture your kiddos making handprint crafts and cute cards to show how much they love you (and we shared a whole collection of those here). But today we’re sharing some Mother’s day crafts for grown-ups. Handmade gifts for you to give to your own mom, or your mother-in-law to show how much you love them and that you appreciate everything they do for you.
Mother’s Day Crafts for Grown-Ups
- Make some beautiful candles
- Make some homemade laundry detergent
- Make some DIY Body Butter
- Make a lemon scrub
- Turn an antique frame into a jewellery holder
- Decorate a vase with textured clay
- Make a mason jar organiser for the bathroom
- Make a pom pom pillow
- Make an adorable little felted dog
- Paint her a beautiful picture
- Craft some roses out of clay to make a bouquet that will last forever!
- Make her a gorgeous bracelet that she will want to show off to her friends.
- Sew a cosmetic bag
- Sew a pretty little pot holder
- Make a case for her Kindle
- Make a little house needle book