School Bullet Journal Layouts
The thing I love most about using a Bullet Journal to stay organized is that you can set one up at any time of the year. But there are two months of the year when we are MOST interested in getting our lives organized, January (to get the New Year off to a good start) and September when you’re keen to get organized for back to school!
If you’ve never used a Bullet Journal before don’t worry, it’s one of those things that you can learn about as you use it, and it shapes into a planner that is the perfect fit for you and your studies.
Today I’ve pulled together 8 different school Bullet Journal ideas to help you stay organized this semester including some YouTube videos just in case you learn better from watching.
Make a “Before College Begins” checklist
The first step of being organized is emptying your brain of all the things you need to remember to do before college starts. So start with getting them all down on paper into a checklist like this one.
Make sure you don’t forget anything with a college packing list
Create a school weekly schedule spread
Use a weekly study plan spread
A semester log lets you see important milestones as a glance
Stay on top of your revision with an exam study plan tracker
Create a How to Study page
Take notes right there in your Bullet Journal
@studyquill is the queen of gorgeous note taking so if you need some inspiration hop on over to her studygram!
How to use your Bullet Journal to study videos
And if you need some help learning how to take effective study notes bullet journal style grab a drink and watch these videos.
- School Bullet Journal Layouts
- Make a “Before College Begins” checklist
- Make sure you don’t forget anything with a college packing list
- Create a school weekly schedule spread
- Use a weekly study plan spread
- A semester log lets you see important milestones as a glance
- Stay on top of your revision with an exam study plan tracker
- Create a How to Study page
- Take notes right there in your Bullet Journal
- How to use your Bullet Journal to study videos