These Bullet Journal tracker ideas will help you to use your bujo as a journal. From books you read to the movies you watched.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Bullet Journal Tracker Ideas
Today as part of our super popular Bullet Journal Tracker series I thought we’d put the “journal” into Bullet Journal with these tracker ideas for spreads like books you’ve read this year or movies you’ve enjoyed.
Record your To Be Read book list as well as tracking your reading challenge progress
If you’re an avid reader you’re bound to have a bookshelf (or bookcase) full of books you need to read, so use a spread like this to write them out so you can check them off as you. If you’re going to take part in the 52 books in a year challenge in 2019 then this is a good way of keeping track of your progress too!
Or try a book layout like this one
Or try a layout like this if you like to award a star rating to your book and keep track of when you read them. I like to record the start and end dates of the books that I’ve read just so I can see at a glance which ones were so good I tore through them in no time!
Keep track of your bible reading
Or your board game wins
Try a monthly spread to keep track of what you’re currently doing
I love this spread because you can see at a glance what you were doing in different areas of your life each month!
Track the movies you watch or the books you’ve read
Or track your tv shows
Track your Disney movie bucket list
Try keeping a lunar calendar
Track your favorite podcasts
If you want a reminder for posterity of the podcasts you like listening to then this minimalist layout is a good option. I’m hopeless at remembering which episodes I’ve actually heard though so I think I’m going to add in the check box ideas from the TV series tracker to my layout!
Journal your favorite song lyrics
Or your favorite songs and albums
Keep track of your current faves playlist
This playlist tracker is going to come in handy because I tend to ask Alexa to pick out my playlists for me on my Echo, and can never remember the actual names of the ones I really like listening to!
Or your favorite summer tunes!
Journal your favorite books from your childhood (or your own children’s current favorites)
Info on this page:
- Bullet Journal Tracker Ideas
- Record your To Be Read book list as well as tracking your reading challenge progress
- Or try a book layout like this one
- Keep track of your bible reading
- Or your board game wins
- Try a monthly spread to keep track of what you’re currently doing
- Track the movies you watch or the books you’ve read
- Or track your tv shows
- Track your Disney movie bucket list
- Try keeping a lunar calendar
- Track your favorite podcasts
- Journal your favorite song lyrics
- Or your favorite songs and albums
- Keep track of your current faves playlist
- Or your favorite summer tunes!
- Journal your favorite books from your childhood (or your own children’s current favorites)