This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
12 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas PERFECT for a Party!
Everyone can all have their own batch of eggs to decorate (you should get these wooden ones so you don’t have to mess about hard boiling anything!).
I found some brilliant Easter egg decorating ideas (including some that the moms would LOVE to make), just throw in some YUMMY Easter treats and you got yourself a party!
12. It doesn’t get much easier than Washi Tape!
Found it here >> Better Homes & Gardens
I don’t know about the kids, I want to make some of these Washi Tape eggs! They’d make a great centrepiece on the table for Easter lunch.
You can easily get Washi Tape here – and it’s so much cheaper than I thought it was!
11. Sparkly dots the girls will go crazy over!
Found it here >> Domestic Fluff
The girls are going to go nuts over this one! You know how much they LOVE anything to do with glitter!
You’ll need some of that microfine glitter and I found it here.
10. Oh my goodness aren’t these the prettiest eggs?
Found it here >> Studio DIY
Oh these look good enough to eat! Shame we can’t, because of the glue and all. I bet there’s some out of date sprinkles hiding away at the back of the cabinet that would be perfect for this!
9. Who knew you could decorate Easter eggs with nail polish!
Found it here >> Hello Glow
Oh my goodness. These are GORGEOUS! Definitely need to use wooden eggs because these are keepers!
8. Sometimes the simplest egg decorating ideas are the most stunning!
Found it here >> Obviously Sweet
How stylish do these eggs look? And all you need to decorate them are a couple of Sharpie markers!
I bet those eggs would look GORGEOUS decorated in these limited edition colours!
7. You can use markers to make Zentangle egg designs too!
Found it here >> Lady Mom
Oh and look at these! Same markers, but totally different egg design!
Give the kiddos a box of washable markers and they can join in the fun too!
6. These ombre eggs are BEAUTIFUL!
Found it here >> Elhadadepapal
These ombre eggs look like something from an expensive decor store but they’re SUPER easy to make!
You can get liquid watercolours here.
5. These sticker resist eggs look SUPER cute!
Found it here >> Artful Parent
Here’s an egg decorating idea for the kids to do! The ones with the stars on look fabulous!
Egg decorating supplies
4. The kids will LOVE making these Master of Disguise eggs!
Found it here >> Small for Big
Did you ever see an Easter egg look so FUNNY! This one is super easy to prep for, you just have to print out the free designs and then give the kids a glue stick.
3. This egg decorating idea is PERFECT for toddlers!
Found it here >> One Charming Party
You can’t leave the little ones out of the egg decorating fun and it doesn’t get much easier than sticking goggly eyes on right? But they look so CUTE!
You can easily get goggly eyes here.
2. These wax resist designs look FABULOUS but are easy enough for a toddler to create
Found it here >> Fun at Home with Kids
The kids would need a little help with this one because you have to use freshly boiled eggs, but they look GORGEOUS so definitely worth the effort!
You can get liquid watercolours here.
1. These tie dye Easter egg designs are GORGEOUS!
Found it here >> Housing a Forest
Who knew there were so many different ways to decorate eggs with Sharpie markers! I saved this one until last because I think it might just be the best. It’s definitely one for the kids to do under supervision from the grownups though.
If you don’t have any rubbing alcohol in your first aid kit already you can get some here.
What do you think? Brilliant idea for an Easter party right? I’m going to pick up a set of these egg holders so that the eggs don’t roll all over the place while we’re trying to decorate them!
Info on this page:
- 12 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas PERFECT for a Party!
- 12. It doesn’t get much easier than Washi Tape!
- 11. Sparkly dots the girls will go crazy over!
- 10. Oh my goodness aren’t these the prettiest eggs?
- 9. Who knew you could decorate Easter eggs with nail polish!
- 8. Sometimes the simplest egg decorating ideas are the most stunning!
- 7. You can use markers to make Zentangle egg designs too!
- 6. These ombre eggs are BEAUTIFUL!
- 5. These sticker resist eggs look SUPER cute!
- Egg decorating supplies
- 4. The kids will LOVE making these Master of Disguise eggs!
- 3. This egg decorating idea is PERFECT for toddlers!
- 2. These wax resist designs look FABULOUS but are easy enough for a toddler to create
- 1. These tie dye Easter egg designs are GORGEOUS!