If you’re trying to find a way to keep your wedding expenses under control one of the simplest ways to cut some costs is by making your own party favors.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Today we’ve rounded up some really clever ideas that are super easy to make (so don’t worry if you don’t consider yourself the crafty type).
And best of all your guests will actually want to take them home (or eat them during the party)!
Info on this page:
- DIY Wedding Favors
- DIY "Love, Sweet Love" Honey Jars
- Popcorn Wedding Favors
- DIY Mini Brown Paper Bag Favors
- DIY Floral Resin Heart Magnets
- How to Make Eucalyptus Palo Santo Bundles As Gifts and Wedding Favors
- DIY Colorblock Succulent Favors
- DIY Seed Bombs
- DIY S'mores Marshmallow Toasting Kit Favours Tutorial
- Easy DIY Wedding Favor Candles
- Handmade Wedding Favors — Collage Paperweights