Channel your inner Joanna Gaines with these wonderful Farmhouse Christmas decor ideas…
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. As an Etsy and Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Fixer Upper inspired wreaths, rustic Holiday signs, farmhouse pillows and even a Hot Cocoa Bar!
They’re all gorgeous and just what you need to festive up your home this Christmas!
1. Welcome Guests with a Beautiful Farmhouse Christmas Wreath
Christmas starts at your front door right? There’s no better way to get your visitors in the festive spirit than by welcoming them with a gorgeous farmhouse Christmas wreath!
If you’re torn between cotton, magnolia or fir (like I am) then treat yourself to more than one and hang one in the kitchen or your bedroom too!
2. Decorate Your Entry Way with Farmhouse Christmas Signs
There are so many cute signs to choose from at this time of year. You can hang them in your entryway or above your cocoa station.
3. Snuggle Up with Festive Pillows
Adding festive pillow covers is a quick and easy way to decorate your living areas, and they’re perfect for snuggling up on cold winter evenings!
4. Add Colour and Texture with Throws and Blankets
Don’t forget to add some blankets and throws to add texture and even a pop of colour!
5. Trim Your Tree with Fixer Upper Inspired Ornaments and Decorations
When it comes to trimming your farmhouse tree the more ornaments you add the better! Invest in large packs of shatterproof baubles in your base colour and then add in some of these gorgeous Fixer Upper inspired decorations and ornaments.
6. Decorate with Reindeer
There’s just something about reindeer that brings a festive farmhouse feel to your decor. You can use them as centerpieces, hang ornaments on your tree, or hang a deer head on your wall!
7. Hang Some Gorgeous Farmhouse Christmas Stockings on the Mantel
Of course Christmas isn’t complete without a stocking hanging from the mantel, stuffed with thoughtful little gifts from you or from Santa!
8. Fill Burlap Santa Sacks with Gifts
For a farmhouse festive feel on Christmas morning you need some cute burlap Santa sacks filled with gifts.
9. Warm Up From the Inside with a Hot Cocoa Bar
What better way is there to warm up after a cold day outside than with a nice warm cup of cocoa. Turn a dresser top into a Cocoa Bar so that your family and friends can fix their own hot chocolate. And don’t forget the oversized marshmallows!
10. Countdown to Christmas with a Rustic Farmhouse Advent Calendar
For more farmhouse Christmas decor ideas click play on the video below. The advent calendar is totally darling!
Info on this page:
- 1. Welcome Guests with a Beautiful Farmhouse Christmas Wreath
- 2. Decorate Your Entry Way with Farmhouse Christmas Signs
- 3. Snuggle Up with Festive Pillows
- 4. Add Colour and Texture with Throws and Blankets
- 5. Trim Your Tree with Fixer Upper Inspired Ornaments and Decorations
- 6. Decorate with Reindeer
- 7. Hang Some Gorgeous Farmhouse Christmas Stockings on the Mantel
- 8. Fill Burlap Santa Sacks with Gifts
- 9. Warm Up From the Inside with a Hot Cocoa Bar
- 10. Countdown to Christmas with a Rustic Farmhouse Advent Calendar