Whatever the occasion skip the store bought gift wrap and try one of these creative gift wrap ideas all using plain old brown paper!
Gift Wrap Ideas Using Brown Paper
- Gift Wrap Ideas Using Brown Paper
- Tie it up with some twine and decorate with a wreath
- Decorate your twine with some fairy lights
- Use candy cane coloured straws to add a star
- Doodle your own pine needle pattern all over the paper
- Add some cute photo props
- Write messages all over the packages
- Use some twine to add some stars
- Use pages from an old book to make a trendy typography name tag
- Use last year’s Christmas cards as part of your decoration
- Stamp on a sentiment
- For an elegant look use red satin ribbon and some black and white photographs
- Use some white paint to add texture and pattern
- Bake some gingerbread biscuits to use as gift tags
- Use sprigs of fir to make tiny Christmas trees
- Add some music paper and faux greens for an elegant look
- Doodle all over the packages with a white paint pen
- Create a cute Rudolph pattern complete with pompom noses!
- Create a rustic farmhouse look with burlap and a boxwood wreath
It’s time to start wrapping those Christmas gifts so I stopped by the store and picked up some gift wrap.
And then I came home and found all these amazing creative gift wrap ideas on Pinterest… all with a base of plain old brown kraft paper!
And now I’m regretting buying my boring Christmas pudding wrapping paper!