Bullet Journal Mood Tracker
- Bullet Journal Mood Tracker
- Use a circle tracker to track your mood against the cycles of the moon
- Colour in a village full of houses
- Turn your mood tracking into a mandala
- Use string lights to track your emotions
- Use leaves for a Fall themed mood tracker
- Or a cobweb for Halloween emotions
- Simple rectangles work well too to track your physical and emotional state
- Or how about ice creams!
- Keep track of your moods with a gumball machine
- Track your Holiday spirits with a Christmas wreath
- Or try colour by numbers
- Mistletoe trackers are perfect for the Holiday season
- Track your mood alongside your habits
- Track your whole year in pixels
- Hearts make the perfect mood tracker for February
- Try turning your circle mood tracker into a snowflake
- Draw some fun faces to illustrate your moods this month
- Or a beautiful peacock
- For a twist on the mood mandela try a mood catcher instead
- Track your whole year’s emotions using a flower for each month on your cover page
- This is the perfect mood tracker idea for tea lovers!
Self care is so important but looking after ourselves often comes right down at the bottom of our task lists. So how about making a change for 2018 and putting some of these mood tracker layouts to the test. Just pick out your favourites from these Bullet Journal ideas so you can keep a track of your emotions, and dedicate some time to yourself!
As always be sure to scroll all the way to the end so you don’t miss any of the great layouts and save your favourites to your Pinterest board.
Use a circle tracker to track your mood against the cycles of the moon
Colour in a village full of houses
We love TomBow dual brush pens they’re great for journaling and colouring!