With their rainbow colours and mystical charm these unicorn crochet patterns will make your inner child squeal with delight!
Unicorns are all the rage right now and since we think crochet is also magic we thought we should make a list of the best unicorn crochet patterns for you! You will find some wonderful free patterns in this collection with something for every ability level.
As always be sure to scroll all the way to the end so you don’t miss any of the great ideas. And don’t forget to pin your favourites as you go.
Need yarn? Craftsy has some great deals today ==> Check out their clearance aisle
Unicorn Crochet Patterns
13. We’re totally in love with the rainbow mane on this fabulous crochet unicorn.
12. Meet Reuben the pink unicorn who loves to dance on rainbows!
Found it here >> Charmaine Eng
11. Oh my goodness this wee unicorn might just be the most magical amigurumi pattern we’ve ever seen!
Found it here >> Sharon Ojala
10. Long story short, Rainbow Donkey is a donkicorn… a little bit donkey and a little bit unicorn and a lot of cute.
Found it here >> Jennifer Olivarez
9. If your child loves My Little Pony she will go crazy for this crochet unicorn softie!
Found it here >> Leyla Stormrage
Unicorns Are Real!All My True Friends Love Unicorns
8. Here’s a free crochet pattern for making your own unicorn pillow pal!
Found it here >> Nancy Anderson
7. If you’re looking for a magical gift idea for a little girl you can’t beat this crochet unicorn softie.
Found it here >> Alison North
6. This fabulous unicorn looks fresh from an Eighties roller disco!
Found it here >> Kristel Droog
5. Is there anything quite as magical as a unicorn that fits in the palm of your hand?
Found it here >> Ahooka Migurumi
4. This baby unicorn would make a magical baby shower gift.
Found it here >> Rachel Hoe
Want more? We have loads more ideas that you are going to love in our
==> crochet baby toys
3. This is Molly the Magical Unicorn and she is sure to become a BFF for your child!
Found it here >> Jackie Laing
2. These unicorn keychains are totally adorable!
Found it here >> Marie Lize
1. This beautiful ragdoll-style amigurumi unicorn will add a little sparkle to your day.
Pin these ideas! Hit the button to save these ideas for later.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest
for more great stuff!
Like what you see? We can send our best content straight to your inbox! ==> Join here