November Bullet Journal Ideas and Themes
- November Bullet Journal Ideas and Themes
- Combine some hand lettering with flowers
- Try a geometric lion
- Design a wreath for your November cover page
- Try a citrus theme
- Or how about mountains
- Combine floral doodles with the letter N
- Embrace the cactus theme with some styled lettering
- Or add a little Hakuna Matata to your month
- Or try a rainbow doodle theme for November
- Combine light bulbs and the night sky
- Add a splash of colour with your highlighter pens
- Go marble with your washi tape
- Incorporate Totoro into your November cover page
- Try a Disney theme with Beauty and the Beast
- Embrace the wind
- Or try autumn leaves
- Plan with me: Fall leaves and colour matching tips video
- Plan with me: November cat theme video
- Plan with me: November crystal theme video
- More Bullet Journal Themes
- January Bullet Journal Ideas
- February Bullet Journal Ideas
- March Bullet Journal Ideas
- April Bullet Journal Ideas
- May Bullet Journal Ideas
- June Bullet Journal Ideas
- July Bullet Journal Ideas
- August Bullet Journal Ideas
- September Bullet Journal Ideas
- October Bullet Journal Ideas
- November Bullet Journal Ideas
- December Bullet Journal Ideas
We’ve been working on a HUGE collection of Bullet Journal Themes for those of you who like to switch things up in your BUJO each month. And it’s time to start thinking ahead to your November Bullet Journal ideas, themes and cover pages (November, already… yikes!)
As always we have a creative mix of cover page ideas, themes you can try out to tie all of your spreads and layouts together, and some plan with me videos for those of you who like to have a sneak peek at what other people are doing in their journals!
Combine some hand lettering with flowers
If you love florals try your own version of this beautiful November cover page. The hand lettering is beautiful (something I’m still practicing) and I like the addition of the calendar square.
Try a geometric lion
Design a wreath for your November cover page
Wreaths are a popular choice for cover pages and I like how this one has a Fall feel with colours. I often put my month cover page on the right hand page to kick off the month, but I think I’ll try a left side like this with a month “dashboard” on the right. This one includes the calendar, some important dates and the all important goal focus!
Try a citrus theme
When I think November I think chilly days, but if you live somewhere it doesn’t actually get too cold in November you might want to try a citrus theme instead. You could go monochrome like this or add a splash of colour!
Or how about mountains
Combine floral doodles with the letter N
This floral doodle themed cover page is so striking and could actually work in any month of the year if you used seasonal flowers.
Embrace the cactus theme with some styled lettering
The cactus theme is still going strong this year and I love this fun Hello November cover page with the letters that look like cactuses (or is that cacti??) The month at a glance spread on the left is a clever idea too!
Or add a little Hakuna Matata to your month
Or try a rainbow doodle theme for November
If you love all things rainbows and sparkles you’ll want to try your own twist on this cute November theme! I love the doodled, hand letter banner at the top, which would look great as a cover page on a larger scale.
Combine light bulbs and the night sky
Add a splash of colour with your highlighter pens
Go marble with your washi tape
I can’t believe we got this far through the Bullet Journal eye candy without mentioning washi tape! Marble is bang on trend this year and using washi tape to decorate your November spreads is a very clever idea!
Incorporate Totoro into your November cover page
Oh my goodness how fabulous is this illustration of Totoro? And don’t you just feel like that during November! Ha! I think this is my favourite November cover page actually, because of all the little doodle creature details!
Try a Disney theme with Beauty and the Beast
Oh darn did I already call a favourite! Beauty and the Beast is my all time favourite Disney movie and would you just look at this amazing November cover page! That Beast illustration is pretty magical!
Embrace the wind
Or try autumn leaves
If you think leaves when you think November you might want to try a theme like this one. Again you can go monochrome or add a splash of colour with your tombows.